Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Reshat Sabiq <sa...@purdue.edu> on 2003/06/24 22:45:39 UTC

jsp:include

Hi,

There's a bug in J2EE 1.4 RI Beta 2 that prevents me from using a custom
tag:
instanceof operator treats TagSupport subclass as SimpleTagSupport instance.

This leaves me only one appropriate option: subclass the class that
implements jsp:include tag, and overwrite a method in it. I'd appreciate
a pointer as to what class implements that tag. I've been searching
through taglibs and tomcat-5 nightly builds, and have not found a single
class that is related to jsp:include.
Thank you in advance.

P.S. Yes, i will be reporting the bug on sun's website. But i need to
work around at this time...

--
Sincerely,
Reshat.

If you see my certificate with this message, you should be able to send me encrypted e-mail.
Please consult your e-mail client for details if you would like to do that.