Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Nikolay.Predko" <Ni...@nixsolutions.com> on 2006/08/22 11:53:03 UTC

JDBC Request

Hi All,

I have done the following steps:

1.	Copy "mysql-connector-java-5.0.3.jar" file to the "lib" dir.
2.	Add "Thread Groups" - "JDBC Connection Configuration" - "JDBC
Connection Configuration" - "View Results Tree"
3.	Input DataBase URL = jdbc:mysql://server.com:3306; JDBC Driver class
= com.mysql.jdbc.Driver. User name and password.
4.	The variables (name) in the "JDBC Connection Configuration" and
"JDBC Connection Configuration" are equal. Database - MySQL
5.	fill in the query

But I see the exception: "HTTP response message: java.sql.SQLException: No
suitable driver"

Could anybody help me please.

Best regards,

     Nikolay Predko,

     Quality Engineer,

     NIX Solutions Ltd

     e-mail: Nikko@nixsolutions.com

     MSN: Nikko@nixsolutions.com

     ICQ: 174716602

Re: JDBC Request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Check the MySQL website for details of how to use their JDBC driver.

RE: JDBC Request

Re: JDBC Request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.