Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Alexander Kolbasov <ak...@cloudera.com> on 2017/11/03 02:05:48 UTC

Broken master

Looks like master is broken now which blocks anyone from doing anything. Do
we know what commit broke it? Do we know how this commit managed to get
through?

Once we know the commit it should be reverted ASAP.

- Alex.

Re: Broken master

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
It is done. The following commit was causing the test to fail:

commit 99efc7fc960d5680fc7605400e0375a7883bae37
Author: Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 23 15:37:10 2017 -0500

    SENTRY-2017: Fix Sentry e2e tests to use
SentryMetastorePostEventListenerNotificationLog.