Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2001/11/30 14:55:49 UTC

Optional + on integer and number

Dear Dandies,

Before I send this question to the editors, I'll ask it here in case I'm
missing something obvious.  How is the optional '+', on <integer> and
<number> types, expressed in grammar of Section 5.9?

Quote from 5.11 Property Datatypes-----------------------

<integer>

     A signed integer value which consists of an optional '+' or '-'
character followed by a sequence of digits. A property may define
additional constraints on the value.

     NOTE:

     A '+' sign is allowed for CSS2 compatibility.
<number>

     A signed real number which consists of an optional '+' or '-'
character followed by a sequence of digits followed by an optional '.'
character and sequence of digits. A property may define additional
constraints on the value.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest