Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/22 10:33:12 UTC

Index rebuilding metrics

Hello, Igniters.

I would like to implement index rebuilding metrics [1, 2].
I suggest adding a cache metric and system view that shows if there
are any index rebuilding for this cache right now (boolean type) [3].

Also, I can add time metrics:
- how long was index rebuilding (or current duration)
- when index rebuilding was ended.
Do we need such time metrics?

[3] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6983

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: Index rebuilding metrics

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com>.
Nikolay,

I mean adding a column to the existing indexes system view
(SqlIndexView), not a new view.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Nikita.