Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 14:39:59 UTC

MyFaces Core 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and state issue

Hi!

I found this issue after build myfaces core 1.1.5 from svn sources:

"No serialized component state found in client request!"

Any ideas about what is happening?

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério (_rogerio_)
http://faces.eti.br

"Faça a diferença! Ajude o seu país a crescer, não retenha conhecimento,
distribua e aprenda mais." (http://faces.eti.br/?p=45)

Re: MyFaces Core 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and state issue

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1495

fix is about to be committed

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: MyFaces Core 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and state issue

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thx guys!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
fixed

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Capraro <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rogerio,
i have the same problem.
I manage to fix it, changing this parameter in web.xml

<param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
<param-value>server</param-value>

from 'client' to 'server'

Hope it helps you to wait for an official bug fix ;-)

Richard Capraro