Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Даниел Симеонов <ds...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 12:22:42 UTC

eventuality

Hi,
   I have one question about the eventuality, i.e. do you know what are the
variables from which it depends. Well the most obvoius is the
ConsistencyLevel, so lets assume it is set to ONE. The question is that the
eventuallity is the relative time to spread changes across the cassandra
nodes. I suspect that the most important variables are  the network latency
and utilization (number of replicas) and number of concurrent requests from
clients, I think the other variables like CPU power and memory are not so
important. Do you have practical observations about this topic. Thank you
very much!
Best regards, Daniel.

Re: eventuality

Posted by Даниел Симеонов <ds...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   You are right, but I have the feeling that this is a different use cases,
i.e. we have a happy case (eventuality when everything is up and working)
and not so happy one to say.
Best regards, Daniel.

Re: eventuality

Posted by Peter Schüller <sc...@spotify.com>.