Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2006/07/25 22:41:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r425454 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/NWGNUproxyajp modules/proxy/ajp_utils.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy_ajp.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy_ajp.dsp

On 07/25/2006 06:50 PM, mturk@apache.org wrote:
> Author: mturk
> Date: Tue Jul 25 09:50:07 2006
> New Revision: 425454

> Log:
> Added cping/cpong support for the AJP protocol.
>
> Added:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/ajp_utils.c

> Modified: httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/NWGNUproxyajp
> --- httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/NWGNUproxyajp (original)
> +++ httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/NWGNUproxyajp Tue Jul 25 09:50:07 2006

It does not build properly on Linux (guess this is true for all systems except Windows
and Netware). I am not a build system expert, but I guess config.m4 in the proxy directory
needs to be adjusted to get ajp_utils.c compiled and linked.

> Added: httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/ajp_utils.c
> --- httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/ajp_utils.c (added)
> +++ httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/ajp_utils.c Tue Jul 25 09:50:07 2006

> +/*
> + * Handle the CPING/CPONG
> + */
> +apr_status_t ajp_handle_cping_cpong(apr_socket_t *sock,
> +                                    request_rec *r,
> +                                    apr_interval_time_t timeout)

Unlike all other functions there is no prototype and doxygen documentation for this
in ajp.h.

ajp_utils.c is in Dos EOL style format.

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>>
>> ajp_utils.c is in Dos EOL style format.
>
> Mladen, please don't trash httpd in the style of tomcat svn.
>
> Text is text.  Teach your svn utilities that :)

It needs eol-style set up. It's a new file.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> It does not build properly on Linux (guess this is true for all systems except Windows
> and Netware). I am not a build system expert, but I guess config.m4 in the proxy directory
> needs to be adjusted to get ajp_utils.c compiled and linked.

Right. I missed to commit config.m4 together with other files.

Regards,
Mladen.