Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by venkatesham nalla <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/20 16:24:48 UTC

CXF 3.0.0 Standalone JAX-WS Client does not terminate?

Hi,

JAX-WS standalone client does not terminate in Apache CXF
3.0.0. However it terminates when the
cxf-rt-transports-http-netty-client-3.0.0.jar file is removed from the lib
directory.

1)
Does CXF 3.0.0 uses netty client automatically
when present in the lib directory? If so, how to terminate the standalone
client? Looking at the thread dump it might be caused by nioEventLoopGroup threads from netty.

2)
How to
configure netty transport if it is not automatically used by CXF? There are no configuration
xsds similar to http-jetty.xsd.

The client configuration is simple as given below.

 xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
xmlns:httpj="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration"
xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
xsi:schemaLocation="

                  http://cxf.apache.org/core
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd

        http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd

http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-jetty.xsd

        http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd

    ">

                <cxf:bus>

                                <cxf:features>

                                                <cxf:logging/>

                                </cxf:features>

                </cxf:bus>
Thnaks,Venkat

RE: CXF 3.0.0 Standalone JAX-WS Client does not terminate?

Posted by venkatesham nalla <v_...@hotmail.com>.
Oops typo in 3.0.1 netty is not default.

Posted by venkatesham nalla <v_...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--