Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jun Feng Liu <li...@cn.ibm.com> on 2014/12/04 06:02:43 UTC

Ooyala Spark JobServer

Hi, I am wondering the status of the Ooyala Spark Jobserver, any plan to
get it into the spark release?

Best Regards

Jun Feng Liu
IBM China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing

Phone: 86-10-82452683
E-mail: liujunf@cn.ibm.com

BLD 28,ZGC Software Park
No.8 Rd.Dong Bei Wang West, Dist.Haidian Beijing 100193
China

Re: Ooyala Spark JobServer

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Hey Jun,

The Ooyala server is being maintained by it's original author (Evan Chan)
here:

https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver

This is likely to stay as a standalone project for now, since it builds
directly on Spark's public API's.

- Patrick