Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Arun Manivannan <ar...@arunma.com> on 2017/08/11 11:59:40 UTC

Assigning JIRAs to myself

Hi,

Good morning.

I would like to try to solve some beginner level issues.

Have read the developer's guide and the contributor guide.

How can I assign an issue to myself on the JIRA?  Great work on the
"beginner" tag.  Thanks !

Cheers,
Arun

Re: Assigning JIRAs to myself

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing, Ben.

Added you to the list of contributors as well.  Please let us know if there
are any issues.

Thanks!

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.