Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jay <my...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 11:00:29 UTC

Bundles are going STOPPING and getting stuck when in use Dev:watch

Hi - I've seen an issue and wondering if anyone knows what the problem is:

I am using karaf 2.3.1.  I installed a bundles. Then I add a dev:watch to
the routes bundle....

then I make a change to the code and install it in local maven. Karaf picks
up the change and puts the routes bundle into "Stopping" but then it just
gets stuck and doesn't restart - noithing in the log - any ideas?

The same issue i have seen in ServiceMix5.0.0SNAPSHOT where SMX using
karaf2.3.x.

Thanks,
Jay

Re: Bundles are going STOPPING and getting stuck when in use Dev:watch

Posted by Wim Verreydt <wi...@anova.be>.
Hi Jay,

I think you bumped into a known unresolved issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1724). We're still figuring out the exact problem that could cause this behaviour so feel free to add some feedback about this on the issue page.

Regards,
Wim