Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Timothy Mizas <ti...@villanova.edu> on 2008/07/29 22:47:58 UTC

Comments with roller RSS feed?

I can see that there is an RSS feed for entries and one for comments, but is there one that gets entries with their comments?

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Comments with roller RSS feed?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Timothy Mizas
<ti...@villanova.edu> wrote:
> I can see that there is an RSS feed for entries and one for comments, but is
> there one that gets entries with their comments?

There is no such feed. If you're willing to do some template hacking
you could create one relatively easily using Roller's templating
mechanism.

- Dave