Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2005/11/05 02:17:55 UTC

Logo Request

In the giant image for the logo, the big G does not appear to be
centered in the image.  Could we request a revised version with the G
centered?  (I, or to be more specific Erin, noticed this when
plastering that image across the front page of a presentation.)

Thanks,
    Aaron

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com>.
Noted - we will send it Monday.  Or should we post it somewhere?

http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/images/design7_500x404_large.gif

Glenn

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: Logo Request

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    I like this version of 'M' better. What do you
think about the shorter middle line of 'E'?

thanks
Anita

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Erin Mulder <me...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that does look better.

--
Sachin

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Erin Mulder <me...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
For my 2 cents it would be nice if the "G" and the "Apache" and the
"Geronimo" were each centered relative to the image as a whole (again,
just talking about the one giant image).  But I'm no graphic artist,
so if you tell me it's better to have the edge of the "G" line up with
the edge of the "A" and "r" then I'll believe you.

Aaron

Re: Logo Request

Posted by Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com>.
Aaron,