Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Yunseong Lee <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 13:40:25 UTC

About .Net side test (0.14.0-rc1)

Hi,

I have questions regarding test on .Net:

1.
It *seems* that Tests passed when I used Test-REEF-NET-xunit script
(0.14.0-dotnet-xunit.log in attachment).

But when I run tests in VS2013 (community edition), I could see some
failure in the package explore. The tests finished, but I'm not sure the
result was successful. Could anyone confirm that the tests passed?

I'm attaching
- the log from the 'Output' pane on the below
(0.14.0-rc-dotnet-vs-output.log)
- the *failed* tests shown in the 'Tests explorer' pane on the left side
(0.14.0-rc-dotnet-vs-test-explorer.log)

2.
In the Windows 10 VM (OSX VirtualBox), tests in Wake hang both in VS2013
and xunit.console.

Gon mentioned that this could be a network problem due to Virtual
environment. Is there anyone who use Windows VM and can run REEF .Net tests?

Thanks,
Yunseong