Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2009/01/29 22:33:46 UTC

RC1 - pom still has "1.4-SNAPSHOT" in it

Something I just discovered after running "mvn clean install" on the RC1 tag
of the source tree is that the root pom.xml still has "1.4-SNAPSHOT" as the
version.

This should be "1.4-RC1".  Does it normally get changed in the release
process?  If not, I think we should add that to the process.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: RC1 - pom still has "1.4-SNAPSHOT" in it

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Ah - thanks - checked out the wrong URL.

Posted by Frank Bille Jensen <fr...@apache.org>.