Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2008/04/28 09:08:15 UTC

write access to MAVEN space @ docs.codehaus.org

Hello

Can someone give me write-permission on MAVEN space on maven wiki (
docs.codehaus.org)

In the same time, what's the (historical ?) reason this docs, and the Jira
instance for apache maven is hosted on codehaus ?

Nicolas.

Re: write access to MAVEN space @ docs.codehaus.org

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 28-Apr-08, at 8:55 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
> I responded a few days ago - maybe it got drowned out. You need to
> file a request at codehaus, because AFAIK no one here has karma.

Anyone who's listed there and on the PMC has karma:

http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/maven/members

Signup, a despot approves. Doesn't really get much easier then that.

> Let me reiterate my preference to move these spaces to the Apache
> instance that is working just fine for other projects :)
>
> - Brett
>
> On 28/04/2008, at 11:45 PM, nicolas de loof wrote:
>
>> no one with admin karma ?
>>
>> 2008/4/28 nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Can someone give me write-permission on MAVEN space on maven wiki (
>>> docs.codehaus.org)
>>>
>>> In the same time, what's the (historical ?) reason this docs, and
>>> the Jira
>>> instance for apache maven is hosted on codehaus ?
>>>
>>> Nicolas.
>>>

> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

-- Jakob Burckhardt

Re: write access to MAVEN space @ docs.codehaus.org

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.

+1 - sounds natural to host apache related doc at apache.org...

Re: write access to MAVEN space @ docs.codehaus.org

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org>.
no one with admin karma ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Because when we started to use them, apache didn't propose those tools.

Arnaud