Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> on 2016/10/21 14:38:08 UTC

running TDB tests?

Looking in TDB's source, I see folders bin-test and testing, which seem to contain testing scripts and manifests and data. I was wondering how to run these? I can't seem to find a place to begin. {grin}

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: running TDB tests?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
> +1 to remove any outdated bin-test/ scripts, they have confused me as well..
>
> Test resources should ideally be in src/test/resources in Maven, and the
> test can then use getClass().getResource*() to get it from class path
> copying to a Files.createTempFile if needing a Path or File instance.

That's not how the tests work.

They read files. With base URIs.

They run outside maven as well.

     Andy

> On 21 Oct 2016 6:13 pm, "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> wrote:
>
>> Maybe better to prune them, since the knowledge will remain in VC?

Whatever.

Re: running TDB tests?

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Re: running TDB tests?