Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Samuel Cheung <SC...@Novarra.com> on 2002/12/19 16:57:33 UTC

using James on Window 2000

hi,

James has documentation about setting up James to use sendmail to route
message. But what if I am going to run James on Window 2000, which does not
have sendmail. What can I use to route message?

Thank you.

Re: using James on Window 2000

Posted by Dodd Gatsos <dg...@slb.com>.
Install James.

Comment out the POP3 and NNTP sections.  Leave the SMTP section in and now
you've got the equivalent of sendmail.  Well, not exactly (not looking for
counter-arguments about the available functionality of sendmail), but you'll
have what you're looking for.

Dodd

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
hi,