Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Peter Kelly <pm...@apache.org> on 2015/08/13 22:11:35 UTC

A nice OOXML reference site

I just came across this site, which appears to be relatively recent:

http://officeopenxml.com

It provides a *much* more easily readable explanation of the various OOXML constructs than the specification itself.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org

Fwd: A nice OOXML reference site

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
FYI. Corinthia is an Incubator podling that may be of interest to the POI community.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

RE: A nice OOXML reference site

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Louis,

No, I don't know of a site like this for ODF.

 - Dennis

> I just came across this site, which appears to be relatively recent:
>
> http://officeopenxml.com
>
> It provides a *much* more easily readable explanation of the various OOXML constructs than the specification itself.

Thanks. The site was unknown to me and I thought I’d read them all.
@ Dennis, do you know of anything like this for ODF? I wonder if we could ask the author of the above—he’s a very clear-thinking attorney/editor with serious tech schooling—?

louis

[ ... ]

Re: A nice OOXML reference site