Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Young <ma...@kamiak.com> on 2001/10/03 20:12:43 UTC

Axis-Tomcat meltdown

Has anyone out there run into (and hopefully solved) this problem?  I must have done something terrible to my Tomcat 3.2.2/Axis installation, because now when I try to invoke any Axis service, I get a soap message with a fault string: "The Axis engine couldn't find a target service to invoke! ...."

I've tried many things (since I don't have a good idea about what the real problem is), including replacing webapps/axis with a fresh copy of the original stuff.  That didn't work.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Mark Young

Re: Axis-Tomcat meltdown fixed!

Posted by Joaquim Carvalho <jo...@dei.uc.pt>.
Adding the for axis jars to the tomcat classpath solved the problem.
Everything works now.

Thanks Mark,
Joaquim

Re: Axis-Tomcat meltdown