Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Atul More <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 15:52:40 UTC

Want to contribute

Hi,

I am interested to work on Syncope project especially on development side.
I have total 13+ years of experience in Java/Spring and related
technologies. Also experience with IAM/GRC domain(basic).

Just want to understand, how can I do that?
From where to start?

Regards,
Atul R. More.
Cell: +91 9970157167

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Welcome aboard !

You can take a look on Jira and eventually create Jira about new
features or ideas. This can also be discussed on the mailing list.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Want to contribute

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 07/05/19 18:49, Atul More wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As per the provided guideline, I need to submit the signed CLA.
> To whom I need to send those documents?

If you follow the links from [1], you'll land to

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

then

http://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html#clas

The one you are required to submit is ICLA (e.g. as individual); on that
page there is a paragraph "HOW-TO: SUBMITTING LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND
GRANTS" where it is stated:

When submitting by email, please fill the form with a pdf viewer, then
print, sign, scan all pages into a single pdf file, and attach the pdf
file to an email to secretary@apache.org.

HTH
Regards.

--