Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mauro Gagni (EMS)" <ma...@ems-uk.com> on 2000/07/14 11:33:08 UTC

java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely

Hi guys,

	can anybody tell me what this exception means and what could cause it? It
happens on a sun box but not on my NT development environment!

thanks,
mauro

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at java.io.IOException.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Comp
iled Code)
	at
(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)