Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/03/08 19:17:53 UTC

last issues closed out for 2.1.0...

With the Doxia release, all the issues tagged for 2.1.0 have been
closed now.

I understand John is going to go through the RM process for it. Is
there anything else needed before it begins?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: last issues closed out for 2.1.0...

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Not strictly needed but unless John feels uncomfortable with merging
> MNG-3043 (and indirectly MNG-2871) in, that would be ready to go as
> well.

OK, we need to bump this for the next release. When I ran the
corresponding IT this morning, it failed. Unless I have investigated
this in detail it's not ready to go. So don't wait for this and go on
with the release of 2.1.0. Sorry.

Benjamin

Re: last issues closed out for 2.1.0...

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Brett Porter wrote:

> I understand John is going to go through the RM process for it. Is there anything else needed before it begins?

Not strictly needed but unless John feels uncomfortable with merging
MNG-3043 (and indirectly MNG-2871) in, that would be ready to go as
well. It's not a regression but maybe something worth to include for the
sake of less pain with reactor builds. His call.

Benjamin

Re: last issues closed out for 2.1.0...

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
I'll stage the first RC today. Thanks for the hard work, everyone! Now,
I guess we'll see what we missed... ;-)

-john