Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jacek Palka <ja...@ifsworld.com> on 2004/10/18 10:39:54 UTC

web.xml descriptor

Hi ,

According to the JSR 168 specification the only required tags that have to
be set in the web.xml deployment descriptor are: <description>,
<display-name> and <security-role>, but Pluto seems to require a <servlet>
tag to be defined for each portlet defined in portlet.xml as well.

Best Regards/Med vänlig hälsning/Pozdrowienia

Jacek

Jacek Palka

M.Sc. | SENIOR DESIGNER | Technology Foundation1 | IFS Web Client

IFS World AB

E A Rosengrens gata 17, SE-421 31 Västra Frölunda, SWEDEN

Tel +46 (0)31-726 30 81

Fax +46 (0)31-726 30 01

E-mail jacek.palka@ifsworld.com <ma...@ifsworld.com>

http://www.ifsworld.com/ <http://www.ifsworld.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you
have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the
mistake by e-mailing  <ma...@ifsworld.com> info@ifsworld.com, then
delete the message from your system without making, distributing or
retaining any copies of it. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of IFS unless otherwise
specifically stated. Although we believe that the message and any
attachments are free from viruses and other errors that might affect the
computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens the
message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the receipt or use of this message.