Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2006/07/22 22:03:44 UTC

Confluence wiki location

We've finally got a Confluence instance running at the foundation.

*

At some likely juncture, we could consider moving our space over from
the OpenSource site.

I'd like to be sure that the autoexport plugin is running first, since
that takes a huge load off the application. Here's the plugin in
action with the Stuts 2 "interim" site.

* http://www.twdata.org/backups/WW/home.html

At every change, the plugin exports the changed page, so that the HTML
rendition stays fresh and tasty.

Right now, I'm working on a way make the exorpted HTML part of the
regular project build, so that we can bundle a doc snapshot with the
code distribution.

-Ted.

Re: Confluence wiki location

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I've been enjoying Atlassian's hosting, because we get all the latest
upgrades!  :-)

Thoughts?

Clinton