Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 20:37:44 UTC

JCR - Review project structure

It seems that all are agree to review the project structure.
Oliver, let me know when I can start. Do you have some commit to do ?
I can do it during the week-end. After, I will add the Spring support
(Thanks to Costin).

Christophe

Re: JCR - Review project structure

Posted by Oliver Kiessler <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 12/2/05, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that all are agree to review the project structure.
> Oliver, let me know when I can start. Do you have some commit to do ?
> I can do it during the week-end. After, I will add the Spring support
> (Thanks to Costin).

please go ahead with the restructuring. we also still have a trunk
inside our trunk, maybe you can clean that up too...

oliver