Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Madhusudan h.v" <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/11/18 00:34:55 UTC

Re: SporadSporadically camel sending messages to incorrect client

Hi,
We are facing an issue with Camel (2.15.2), where response meant for one client is being sent to another client.
BackgroundCamel in our environment, is configured to act as a http gateway (getting http request from client, route to a http server, get response from server and send it back to the client)
Expected behaviour
(Request) Client1 -> CamelService -> Server1 (Response) Server1 -> CamelService -> Client1
(Request) Client2-> CamelService -> Server2 (Response) Server2 -> CamelService -> Client2
Actual behaviour (happens only few times in many million requests)
(Request) Client1 -> CamelService -> Server1 (Response) Server1 -> CamelService -> Client2
I want to know if there is any bug in seen in Camel earlier by any one else and if yes, whether it has been resolved in any newer versions.
Regards,Madhu

Re: SporadSporadically camel sending messages to incorrect client

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Madhusudan,
it's hard to tell from your description what the cause could be, it
would help if you provide Camel route or an example project and
perhaps a stress test scenario that shows this. How do you detect that
the responses are mismatched, could it be that the backend server
creates identical responses? Try using a recent Camel (latest is
2.20.1).

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart