Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/21 21:41:51 UTC

Welcome Andrei Sekretenko as a new committer and PMC member!

Please join me in welcoming Andrei Sekretenko as the newest committer and
PMC member!

Andrei has been active in the project for almost a year at this point and
has been a productive and collaborative member of the community.

He has helped out a lot with allocator work, both with code and
investigations of issues. He made improvements to multi-role framework
scalability (which includes the addition of the UPDATE_FRAMEWORK call), and
exposed metrics for per-role quota consumption.

He has also investigated, identified, and followed up on important bugs.
One such example is the message re-ordering issue he is currently working
on: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-10023

Thanks for all your work so far Andrei, I'm looking forward to more of your
contributions in the project.

Ben

Re: Welcome Andrei Sekretenko as a new committer and PMC member!

Posted by Andrei Budnik <ab...@d2iq.com>.
Congrats! Well deserved!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!