Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Jun Li <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 08:56:20 UTC

How does the xml present scale for numeric columns?

On numeric columns, the "Size" attribute is for precision, then where is the
scale information?

Thanks.
--
--------------
Cheers,

Re: How does the xml present scale for numeric columns?

Posted by Jun Li <al...@gmail.com>.
All right.

I thought you were going to mapping two properties (size and scale) into one
attribute (size), not sure if it's possible in Betwixt.

--

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Li <al...@gmail.com>.
That's good.