Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/12 04:06:14 UTC

Switching to wrapped output?

I am developing a web service and for debugging purposes logging the output of it, which is a lengthy JSON.
I am getting
...line is too long, please switch to wrapped mode to see whole line...

But how do I do it. I looked through Options and didn't find it.
The only wrap lines check box is in Options->Miscellaneous->Terminal and it is already checked.

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer

Re: Switching to wrapped output?

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
check the right click menu of the output window.

Terminal would be a different window.

regards,
michael