Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/07/17 11:45:06 UTC

Duplicate RAT Projects

Hi All,

I noticed that some Apache projects are using a Codehaus version of RAT.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/rat-maven-plugin/

That is at version 1.0.x .

So, just wondering what happens here, should we encourage projects to switch
to using our 0.6 org.apache.rat version to replace the codehaus version?

I'm assuming as the devs (Jochen etc) are here now, it means that the
Codehaus version is now defunct?

Gav...

Re: Duplicate RAT Projects

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Gavin<ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> I'm assuming as the devs (Jochen etc) are here now, it means that the
> Codehaus version is now defunct?

Right.

--
Base64 decoding, 300% faster than sun.misc.BASE64Decoder:
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=commons-dev&a=2008-05&t=7522166