Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez" <jl...@uci.cu> on 2013/12/08 01:47:49 UTC

How to boost documents with all the query terms

Hi:

I'm using solr 3.6 with dismax query parser, I've found that docs that doesn't has all the query terms get ranked above other that contains all the terms in the search query. Using debugQuery I could see that the most part of the score in this cases come from the coord(q,d) factor. Is there any way I could boost the documents that contain all the search query terms?

Greetings!
III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del 2014. Ver www.uci.cu

Re: How to boost documents with all the query terms