Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kanthan <ka...@hcl.in> on 2009/11/24 15:50:32 UTC

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)

Hi :working:,

I just created chatting program between two clients(say client1 and client2)
both uses the service provided by server.
If i run my server and 2 client program from the same machine, i am able to
communicate between the two clients. NO PROBLEM.

I tried to communicate client1 from different machine. Precisely Server and
Client2 from my machine and client1 from remote machine attached to same
network.

I successfully generated the wsdl format from the remote machine.
Whereas if i try to the run the program from remote machine, i get the
following error.

Nov 24, 2009 6:53:51 PM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://DefaultNamespace}Chat from class Chat
Client1:
Hi This is Client1. HOW R U?
Exception in thread "Thread-2" org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Fault
occurred while processing.
      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)
      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:46)
      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
      at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
      at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:69)
      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
      at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:664)
      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2160)
      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2040)
      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1965)
      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:627)
      at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
      at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:478)
      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:308)
      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:260)
      at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
      at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:68)
      at $Proxy33.receiveMessage(Unknown Source)
      at ReceiveMessageClient1.receiveMessage(Client1.java:128)
      at ReceiveMessageClient1.run(Client1.java:136)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Client1:

I am using the jars:
cxf-2.2.4
jetty-util-6.1.21
jetty-6.1.21
geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec-1.2
XmlSchema-1.4.5
wsdl4j-1.6.2
wss4j-1.5.8
saaj-impl-1.3.2
saaj-api-1.3
geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.2
geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec-1.0

Please help to overcome this error.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Kant.

Re: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)

Posted by Kanthan <ka...@hcl.in>.
Hi Dan,

I solved this problem. I used different threads in client side to ping with
server for sending and receiving messages. Just by delaying the threads
further solved my problem.

Anyhow thanks for your reply Dan.

- Kant

Posted by Kanthan <ka...@hcl.in>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This indicates that a fault is being sent back from the server.  You would
need to see the server side logs to figure out what is happening there as to

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org