Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by André Proto <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/11 14:30:19 UTC

About decrease font size and expand chat area in rooms

Greetings,

I would like to decrease the size of font text in the conference
rooms. Anybody know how to do it? Maybe changing the theme settings?
Other question, always a client connect in a room, the chat area is
not expanded. Is there a setting to make the chat expanded by default?

Thanks,

André Proto

Re: About decrease font size and expand chat area in rooms

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
The second point about making the chat panel open by default can be
configured in the room config in latest revision.
Font size is tricky because of emoticons position.

Sebastian