Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/19 21:49:44 UTC

Pre-Review: brand new Dynamic Router EIP component

Hi, all.  I have finished my initial implementation of a new Dynamic Router
EIP component.  If you are interested in a pre-review, please have a look
at
https://github.com/Steve973/camel/tree/CAMEL-17154/components/camel-dynamic-router
and let me know what you think.  It differs from the dynamic router
implementation in core by being a much closer adherent to the EIP
specification.  It utilizes a control channel (via seda) to allow routing
participants to subscribe and register rules, and a destination endpoint,
for exchanges.  To get up and running quickly, have a look at the
integration test that uses Spring XML.  I may be getting fairly close to a
pull request, but I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, or
criticism.

Thanks,
Steve