Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2001/09/26 18:40:55 UTC

Struts Integratration module for Forte4J ?

Are there any plans to provide an integration  module for forte?   I have seen
the  announcement of the new GUI tools for struts.   Our team is starting to use
FF4J and I am hoping to use Struts in the future as well.  I think a integration
module would be a good fit.  I have seen several products that work as stand
alone and integrate with FF4J and was wondering  if the new struts gui tools
would be canditates for that.  The reason I ask is that (though I have not tried
it) I have seen an Expresso Module available for Forte.

Thanks.
Jeff Mychasiw

Re: Struts Integratration module for Forte4J ?

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
I wrote on of the GUI tools, "Struts Console" at:

http://www.ejcenter.com/struts/

and have had many people suggest that I make a
NetBeans/Sun Forte module.

I am still working out some of the kinks in the
software but once that's done I am going to look into
this.

-james