Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/10/21 15:13:24 UTC

Multiproject : subproject conf directory

I use multiproject to test my sub project. I could only develop a
subproject launch test when it works launch test for all subproject using
multiproject:goal to integrate with the other modules.

Each subproject have a /src/conf/**.xml who are use in my unit test.
In my subproject I open file with a relative url like :  url = "src/conf/config-metier-uc.xml";. I don't want absolute url.
It's ok when I test:test in the subproject basedir but when I want to
launch :  maven -Dgoal=test:test multiproject:goal  , the file reference
point to the mainproject/src/conf and not mainproject/subproject/src/conf.
Is there a way to don't have to modify the relative url in unit test when
I change of project base dir (sub or main project) ?

Thank
Nicolas