Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Jens M. Kofoed" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/24 12:44:20 UTC

The build in help pages in NIFI are slow on offline systems

Hi

My NIFI server has no connection to the internet, and if you try to open
the documentation with in NIFI it takes 40-60 sec before the pages shows up.
There are 2 links to https://fonts.googleapis.com/css? and 1 link to
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css
which has to time out.
How can I disable those links in the help documents? or tell NIFI it should
be 100% offline and no trying to get things from the internet.

Regards
Jens

Re: The build in help pages in NIFI are slow on offline systems

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
You may want to open a jira and reference
https://www.w3.org/TR/offline-webapps/