Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/11/15 14:46:53 UTC

Re: dependabot results

On 12/11/2020 23:56, Aaron Coburn wrote:
> Thanks, that was a bit of work from a question about just one dependency,

:-)

BTW was there a particular fix in HttpClient 4.5.13 that you wanted?

Elsewhere [*], I have been through all the HTTP APIs in Jena, which have
lots of history, restructured them to update the style (e.g.
QueryExecutionHttp.Builder)

It's java11 use java.net.http which I found to be easy to use. It has
async support and internally it is truly async I/O inside.

     Andy

[*] https://github.com/afs/jena-http

Re: dependabot results

Posted by Aaron Coburn <aa...@gmail.com>.
> BTW was there a particular fix in HttpClient 4.5.13 that you wanted?

There is a CVE for HttpClient before 4.5.13 related to a malformed
authority component
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hc-httpclient-users/202010.mbox/%3C4202d88eabd0ad2a0287243b281cad1bd2b9b141.camel%40apache.org%3E