Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Geek Gamer <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/23 12:04:30 UTC

Re: Why is Solr still shipped with Jetty 6 / switching to Jetty 8?

you can try out : https://github.com/geek4377/jetty-solr.git

I have tested it out briefly and seems to work fine.

@all

anyone who wants to test jetty 8 with solr 3.6, all feedback, comments
welcome :)

Posted by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>.
On 23 June 2012 17:20, Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Solr does not "ship with anything" as a product. It includes an old
> Jetty in the example. The feature set in Jetty has not held back
> showing an example of Solr features, so it has not been a priority. If
> you supply a patch, that is different :) Especially if the patch shows
> how to get all of the Jetty dependencies via Ivy.

Ivy? Here you are:
<ivy-module version="2.0">
<!-- this goes in ivy.xml -->
    <info organisation="org.apache" module="hello-ivy"/>
    <dependencies>
        <!--- found from http://mvnrepository.com/ -->
        <dependency org="org.eclipse.jetty" name="jetty-servlet"
rev="8.1.4.v20120524"/>
    </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

--
Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon portable

Re: Why is Solr still shipped with Jetty 6 / switching to Jetty 8?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com