Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2019/08/08 06:33:30 UTC

New Jackrabbit Committer: Mohit Kataria

Hi,

Please welcome Mohit Kataria as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Mohit committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Mohit!

Regards
 Marcel

Re: New Jackrabbit Committer: Mohit Kataria

Posted by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Mohit

Cheers
Dominik