Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bou <br...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/24 10:10:30 UTC

how to redeploy an application

Hi,

What is the command with maven to redeploy a package
To deploy it i do : mvn install jbi:projectDeploy
but when I try a second time the thing that i have change didn't change...
I think this command do not erase the previous package that i've deploy.

Can you help me ?

Re: how to redeploy an application

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

You can use a parameter -DforceUpdate=true to force a redeploy: mvn
-DforceUpdate=true install jbi:projectDeploy

Gert

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
Yeap you are right

Thx !

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
Well I have this error now :-(

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The JBI descriptor for the service assembly is mandatory for ServiceMix too.
I guess the problem comes from the SU, and the jbi maven plugin should
output something at that point if it can not generate the jbi.xml
descriptor for the SU.

On 10/26/07, Bou <br...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No just that :
>
> [INFO] [jbi:generate-jbi-service-assembly-descriptor]
> [INFO] Generating jbi.xml
> [INFO] Determining component name for service unit Login-http-su
> [INFO] Project org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject@4142b958 packaged
> jbi-component
>

> Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> >
> > L.S.,
> >
> > Normally, the Maven JBI plugin does generate jbi.xml files.  Any
> > errors/warnings during the build...?
> >
> > Gert
> >
> > Bou wrote:
> >> I have a new problem ;-)
> >>
> >> When i do mvn package, it don't create jbi.xml.
> >> Then when i want to import on an other server se says me that jbi.xml is
> >> required ?
> >>
> >> thanks for your solution.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
No just that :

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks you

mvn -DforceUpdate=true install jbi:projectDeploy put me an error

But

mvn -e -DforceUpdate=true install jbi:projectDeploy works well

so it's good ;-)