Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Saher Edris <sa...@thinkandclick.net> on 2015/11/01 20:36:04 UTC

How to convert the attached arabic pdf to text right to left

Regards

Re: How to convert the attached arabic pdf to text right to left

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
Glad to hear that: “AHMED123” looked fictional, but it’s always good to check.

— John

Posted by Roberto Nibali <rn...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
That’s not actually confidential information, right? Because this is a public mailing list.

— John

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
What exactly do you want to do? I tried entering one of the sentences
("شركة يونيفرس العالمية القابضة") in google translate, and it translates
to "Universe Global Holding Company". I also entered the other arabic
words in google and all had translations. So unless you'd tell me that
Arabic is a language where every random character sequence has a
meaning, for me it looks like your PDF is fine.

Tilman