Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/08 12:01:29 UTC

Welcome Han Jiang as a new Lucene/Solr committer

I'm pleased to announce that Han Jiang has accepted to join our ranks
as a committer.

Han participated to last year's summer of code and contributed a new
block postings format which became the default one in Lucene/Solr 4.1,
bringing speed[1] and compression improvements at the same time. He
will be working with us again this summer on a memory-resident term
dictionary implementation[2].

Han, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add
yourself to the committers list on the website as well.

Congratulations!

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/lucenebench/Term.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3069

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Han Jiang as a new Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Welcome Han!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Posted by Christian Moen <cm...@atilika.com>.
Congratulations!

Christian Moen
アティリカ株式会社
http://www.atilika.com

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
Welcome, Han!

http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html

Re: Welcome Han Jiang as a new Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

Tommaso

Posted by "David Smiley (@MITRE.org)" <DS...@mitre.org>.
Welcome Han Jiang!

~ David

-----
 Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book

Re: Welcome Han Jiang as a new Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

Shai

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com>.
Welcome Han!

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han, Lucene's first committer from China, if I'm not mistaken.

Otis

Posted by Han Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Han!

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
Welcome Han!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
Welcome Han!

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Han!

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Han!

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

- Stefan

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

- Mark

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com>.
welcome han! good to have you!

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Han!

On 8 June 2013 17:50, Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org> wrote:

> On 6/8/2013 4:01 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce that Han Jiang has accepted to join our ranks
> > as a committer.
>
> Welcome to the project, Han!
>
> - Shawn

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen

Re: Welcome Han Jiang as a new Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 6/8/2013 4:01 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Han Jiang has accepted to join our ranks
> as a committer.

Welcome to the project, Han!

- Shawn