Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/05/05 03:16:17 UTC

maven-remote-resources-plugin/apache-jar-resource-bundle hints

Hi,

I have 2 wishes related to this plugin, and I hope you have some hints
for me ;-)

1) I create source:jar and javadoc:jar using the source and javadoc
plugins. Is there a way to include the NOTICE/LICENSE from remote
resources into this jars too?

2) I configured my assembly descriptors so to take NOTICE/LICENSE from
the target/maven-shared-archive-resources while composing my binary.zip
distrubution and source.zip distribution. The problem is that the SOURCE
distribution also contains COMPILE and TEST dependencies and I have to
make sure that also that dependencies are included in the NOTICE list. I
have not found a way to do this: is there a way to declare what "scope"
I'm interested in? Is there a way to have "different" NOTICE created for
different packages?

Stefano