Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Edward Armitage <Ed...@mail.com> on 2002/03/21 23:16:54 UTC

Session-scope Pull Service Probs.

I am using Turbine 2.1 and have problems accessing a pull service from
my velocity template.  The relevant part of my
TurbineResources.properties looks like this:

tool.session.something=org.keyfort.sell.tools.PSTool

In my template I have:

$something.getStage()

When this happens, the template can't find the tool so it just displays:
$something.getStage() rather than the result of the method.  If I set
the tool as global-scope or request-scope in TurbineResources.properties
it works find.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ed