Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Schäfer <sc...@cymation.de> on 2003/12/12 14:22:28 UTC

how to migrate a tomcat-webapp (JSP) to Cocoon

Hello List,

the Samples shipped with Cocoon 2.1.3 using Tomcat 4.01 on W2K with JDK
1.3.1_08 (SUN) works fine.
I copied a existing Webapp "my-app" into the Cocoon-Directory. So I get
<TOMCAT-HOME>\webapps\cocoon\<my-app>. I got caught writing a
sitemap.xmap for "my-app" which enable me to run my existing JSP-Pages.
I plan to use XSP's for new thing in the app, but it would be to
expensive to migrate all JSP's to XSP's.
Has anybody a running set of Configration-Files I can use to run my
Application ?

Thanks in advance.

Matthias