Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Art Spassky <ar...@dgma.donetsk.ua> on 2004/10/19 08:07:56 UTC

How can I pass http request parameters to template

Hi all

I have a question to you

Is there elegant way to pass all parameters from http request to xslt stylesheet via cocoon

you help me a lot. thank you in advance.

Art.

Re: How can I pass http request parameters to template

Posted by "Volkm@r" <pl...@arcor.de>.
Art Spassky wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a question to you
>
> Is there elegant way to pass all parameters from http request to xslt stylesheet via cocoon
>
> you help me a lot. thank you in advance.
>
> Art.

Did you read?
<http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/xslt-transformer.html>

<cite>
   The "use-request-parameters" and "use-browser-capabilities-db"
   configuration of a transformer can be changed for one single
   pipeline by specifying parameters with the same name:

   <map:transform src="stylesheet.xsl">
   </map:transform>
</cite>

And Art, please stop hijacking threads.
--
Volkmar W. Pogatzki

Re: How can I pass http request parameters to template

Posted by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au>.
The sitemap allows access to request and session parameters via the
session context, from which you could pass info to your stylesheets. See
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/contexts.html

Scott.