Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za> on 2003/11/10 10:26:24 UTC

RE: Please help me in my problem...

Steven

Do you have the directory thesis in the webapps directory within Tomcat?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.